[bookshare-discuss] Still waiting for validation... Washington's crossing

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:08:07 -0800

Hello Bookshare validators:

I noticed today that the following book that I submitted a month or so ago
still waits validation:

Washington's Crossing, by David Hackett Fischer, 2005.

This is one of 2005's best books on American history.  It chronicles in detail
the crossing of Washington's army over the Delaware River to Trenton in 1776, a
major event in the American Revolutionary War.  This is a very accessible,
well-written and fascinating piece of American history.

The scan is excellent, and the format is RTF.

I hope someone picks up this terrific book soon.

Thanks,

Brian Miller