[bookshare-discuss] Re: Still awaiting approval of disability

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:05:00 -0700

Hi, Stacey. I hope you've been made an official member by now. It's
interesting, because when I joined, it took me less than a week if I
remember right, but maybe I was just lucky. I did see where it could take a
few weeks, so I was really surprised when it didn't take mine that long to
go through. Do they send the request to any given library or to the national
office? If they send it to your regional library based on where you live,
maybe that's why it might be different for different people. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis