[bookshare-discuss] Re: Stephen King books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:02:04 -0400

Hey Cindy, where is this website.

Smile.

And actually there were two movies based on the cars run amuck.  One is
called "Trucks" and is one of my younger brother's favorite shows.  The
other was oh, wait, the truck one was called "Maximum Overdrive" and the
other was something about a phantom car.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com