[bookshare-discuss] Re: Star Wars: the movie and the book

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:38:41 -0400

Hi Dave,
     Sorry on my behalf.  I missed the original question.  The version on
Bookshare is not actually the novel.  I don't know what it is, though I plan
to read it to find out.  I only know this because I've been looking for the
actual, official book.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, DANCING
DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED