[bookshare-discuss] Something Strange

  • From: "Duane A. Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:31:26 -0000

I got a message earlier "generated automatically" by bookshare telling me,
If I remember correctly that I had submitted Masterpieces of Science Fiction
by Lester Del Ray.
It was rejected because it was a duplicate submission.
True, I did submit Masterpieces of Science Fiction, but the book was by Sam
Moskowitz.
I also submitted a book by Del Ray titled Years Best Science Fiction fifth
annual collection.

If a valaditor has any questions, write me, I have both books still.
Sincerely Yours,
Duane Iverson