[bookshare-discuss] Some Enchanted Season

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:37:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Tina,

If the copyright date you have is 1998, and it's a
paperback (I think it was published only as a
paperback), then the publisher is Bantam Books,
Incorporated. The author's last name is spelled P a p
p a n o.

ISBN#  0553579827

(Thanks to barnesandnoble.com in this case. Sometimes
amazon has the copyright page one can look at. Neither
of my libraries has the book).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com