[bookshare-discuss] Re: Sky O Mally

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:08:26 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa,

Where I am at present, neither library to which I have
access has Skye O'Malley. I probably won't be able to
get it from my other library until next week, so
hopefully you won't have any problems with the
validation. If you do, just note the pages and when I
get the book I can clear them up for you.

I'm pre-validating a children's book I took the time
to scan and discovered that I scanned one set of of 8
pages twice and didn't do the 8 pages I was supposed
to do -- and I'm sighted. Those of you who can listen
to the book as you scan have an advantage. Now I have
to wait until my husband brings down my scanner; in
the meantime, I'm working on the rest of the pages.

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com