[bookshare-discuss] Sky O Mally

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:33:29 -0400

O.k. perhaps I butchered the title, Sky O'mally but I picked up this much
sought after novel by a Betrice Small and will be scanning it tomorrow if no
one else has, smile. Not being much of a romance reader, not sure what I am
getting myself into, smile.

And the library has a large collection of her works, so... if I know what to
look for and if there is someone willing to edit them, remove the junk chars
and the like then I am happy working on the rest of the ones I can get .

But please, if someone is scanning this, please let me know as I have other
books to do.

Oh, by the by, I found finally our Adult Mammal section and will be adding
to the animal collection with some interesting, some strange, and some cute
books from the section, which turned out to be mostly white tailed deer I
wonder why. ahem, is our State Animal.  but I have a lion book, one on mule
deer, one on let me see, foxes, one on beaver, and well, I don't remember,
oh, there is one there on llamas.  But we shall see what crosses the
scanning glass I suspect.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council