[bookshare-discuss] Shelley's Wishlist Request

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 07:55:12 -0400

Hi, Shelley. Is this a textbook? My library doesn't have this one, and I didn't really expect that it would since my system is a rural system. I know there is some kind of accessible textbook repository now. I wonder if they might have it. I don't know anything else about that service except that it exists, and Lisa Friendly and Susie from Bookshare mentioned it in a talk about school accounts awhile back. I know my message is vague, and I wish I had more to offer you. Maybe you could ask them if they're able to access the book.

Monica Willyard

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
This would be helpful for my job. I can validate, just got to remind myself to renew, smile. But if someone can get it, I would appreciate it.

COLLABORATIVE ASSESSMENT Working with Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired, Including Those with Additional Disability

Edited by Stephen A. Goodman and Stuart H. Wittenstein

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx