[bookshare-discuss] Scanning: Dungeon and Dragons Player's Handbook version 3.5

  • From: "Vapour Wiseblood" <vapour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:06:06 -0700

Hi list,
I should probably post to the volunteer list as well, but I wanted to let anybody know who is interested that, now that I have my Opticbook 3600 and my Kurzweil version 11, I'm beginning to scan those Dungeons and Dragons books that I requested a month or two back. I don't anticipate being done with the Player's Handbook, which I'm scanning first, for at least a while. It's over 300 pages, and has a fair number of tables. Wish me luck. This will be the second book I've scanned. The first was a rather short book which compares and contrasts the tennants of Mormonism with orthodox Christian doctrine. (I still need to proofread that one a bit more before I upload it.)

-Vapour

Vapour Wiseblood: Musician, writer, warrior-priest.