[bookshare-discuss] Re: SUBMITTED: Worlds of Honor and The Service of the Sword

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:25:27 -0600

Cool!
Of course anyone who subscribes to webscriptions from baen books
has had a chance to read these books already.
Now, I will have access, soon, to a copy of Crown of Slaves
which I will be happy to scan, edit carefully, and submit unless
you have the book and are already planning to submit this book.
tell me this and I will plan accordingly.
Thanks.
If  there are any missing Honorverse books at all I would be
happy to find them and scan them for Bookshare.

I Will reprint my library entry showing all the Honor Harrington
books.
the books in order.
Eleven were written entirely by David Weber, one by David Weber
and Eric Flint, and four were edited by David Weber.
The four listed as edited by weber contain stories by other
writers in the same universe.  These stories flesh out the
history of the kingdom of Mantacore and the universe around it.
One story goes back several generations in the Harrington family
to tell how tree'cats became associated with humans and
especially the Harringtons.
Of the four More then Honor was copywritten in 1998, Worlds of
Honor in 1999 Changer of worlds in 2001 and Service of the sword
in 2003.  .
Changer of worlds should be read between Ashes of Victory and
War of Honor; especially because the story by Eric Flint,  from
the Highlands, fleshes out events that take place in War of
Honor.  Crown of Slaves, also fits, as closely as I can figure
in the history contemporanius with or just before the events
depicted in War of Honor, this in spite of its having a later
copywrite date then War of Honor.  War of Honor refers to events
in Crown of Slaves.

October 24, 2004.

Honor Harrington:

On Basilisk Station