[bookshare-discuss] Re: Robert found the Most recent books

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:51:58 -0500

Thanks,Robert,
I set mine for 50 books and 3 months and the most recent on top and
Jemima J.: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings And Swans
was number 1 with
The House on Fortune Street
number 6, and
Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide To
Staying Fat
23rd.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 11:50 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Robert found the Most recent books

Wow!!

Thank you Robert. I did what you suggested and now
there are 18 books added today. I hope they stay up
there, but I've got them copied and will check later
for more. You're wonderful. The latest one added, as
of now, is The House on Fortune Street and it is
visible on List View. I'll check table view, too, and
see if there's anything later.

Cindy

--- Robert Tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This is the latest one added and this time I had to
put it on the fifty for
display and three months to get it, it is Why We
Suck: A Feel Good Guide To
Staying Fat
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>