[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requesting some Help with the List

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:35:47 -0700

Hi, Brenda. Of course, blind people can scan, too, and most of us here who
do scan are blind, or at least visually impaired...or at least most of us
here on the list, anyway. As for the newspapers, you don't type in the title
anywhere. You click on the link for newspapers, then there are combo boxes
where you choose which papers you want. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.