[bookshare-discuss] Requesting Bonnie's Big Day

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare.org Scans Webpage" <booksharescans@xxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 22:35:12 -0400

hey listers,

If someone who has access to it, I don't unless I purchase it, the book
Bonnie's Big Day by James Herriot, we will have all of his kids books in the
collection.  I have found for these particular titles, that you need to use
Grayscale and 400 dpi to get best results.  But it would be neat to have
them all.  and I am curious about this one as it is about a draft horse,
horses being a love of mine since I was really little.

I saw it on Alibris.com for a pretty decent price.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com