[bookshare-discuss] Requested the following books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:24:26 -0400

If anyone is working on any of these, or plan to work on these let me know.
Placed a hold on all of them at my library and like the synopsus on the
catalog.
All Newberry winners or Honorary books
2007 Medal Winner:
The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron, illus. by Matt Phelan (Simon &
Schuster/Richard Jackson)

Honor Books:
List of 3 items
? Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm, (Random House)
? Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson (Delacorte Press)
? Rules by Cynthia Lord (Scholastic)
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden