[bookshare-discuss] READING AND EDITING WHILE FLYING

  • From: Diane Kelker <dkelker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksd <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 04:36:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Shelley,

I have many questions about the plane ride on which you read and edited
BOOKSHARE books for ten hours:

1.  Were you using the BRAILLENOTE, VOICENOTE, or PACMATE?

2.  Was your unit's battery fully charged before leaving?

3.  Was the book downloaded and unpacked from a land line phone?

4.  Which format did you eventually use while reading and editing?

5.  How many pages do you edit in KEYBOOK before changing and saving the
document to your preferred working format?

5. Did you use any special techniques for conserving battery life?

As always, mega thanks in advance for your answers!

I would like to tell you that Lauren Bacall says hello to Juddy, but she is
deathly afraid of people of the canine persuasion!

Diane Kelker, Actress, Coach, Former Child