[bookshare-discuss] Re: Quick Question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:21:24 -0600

John,

Perhaps I can help since I have a technical background.  If it's not that
type of question, but a Bookshare question, I may be able to help with that
too since I'm very familiar with Bookshare due to being a list monitor.  If
not, then I should be able to find you someone that can answer your
question.

Write to me offlist.  Also, if your question is involved and you'd rather
talk to someone, then I'll be glad to give you a call.

Gerald Hovas
Volunteer Discussion List Monitor