[bookshare-discuss] Re: Quick Question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:23:30 -0500

Unfortunately, Peter is no longer working for Bookshare. He sent a message
to the other list, I believe, telling us what had happened but I don't think
he sent it to this list. I don't know who would be in charge now of handling
your question. Maybe someone else on here knows who else you should contact.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.