[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: "Paul Franklin" <pcfranklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:59:49 -0500

My two cents worth about Publisher Quality Books is that any temporary problems that we are experiencing downloading and transferring these files are moor than offset by the increased availability, variety and quality of new material available to us.

Paul Franklin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>