[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: estin <estin@xxxxxxx >
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:48:49 -0500

whats nimac again sorry.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 07:24:48 -0600
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

Ann, I agree with everything that you say, but I still have a
complaint.
*smile, some people are never happy.*

My complaint is that bookshare is mixing up the nimac books (not
readable by
most of the people on this list) and publisher quality books,
readable by
everyone on this list, if they take the time and effort to do it.
In fact,
I've read a number of the publisher quality books, and choose
them whenever
possible because of their lack of errors.

However, I'm fairly sure that the number of nimac books is going
to increase
in the near (very near) future, and I think bookshare should work
out a way
to filter out the nimac books as soon as possible. This should
be a fairly
easy task to do as they already have a method of distinguishing
between
nimac books and publisher quality books. They have to do that to
keep us
from reading them.  It's just a matter of priority.

Bob (the original curmudgeon).