[bookshare-discuss] Re: Pride and Prejudice

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:15:16 -0500

Oh, no, Kim!!  You were not rude at all, and I am in agreement with you on
this.  I am sorry my message sounded like I found your input rude.  I was
just curious about Verizon.net, since I can no longer use it.  I guess they
just sold some areas to Frontier--that must be it.

So please be assured that I did not find your message a bit rude.  I had
intended to open a discussion on this topic if anyone wanted to participate,
so you were not "horning in".  (smile)

Sue S.