[bookshare-discuss] Re: Please Don't Feed The Troll - smile

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:29:53 EST

Okay, I know that this is off topic too, but at least the subject is
different than all the other off topic messages. I just wanted to comment that
didn't see the humor either. The subjects struck me as intriguing even if not
entirely germaine to this list.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] Re: Please Don't Feed The Troll - smile
Date:
1/24/2009 11:58:19 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Ponderously serious in fact.

G.

PS. (grins!)

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  (512) 286-5794
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:
http://www.ibm.com/able

'there is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept'
                            Ansel Adams

talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:

01/23/2009 09:48 PM

Please respond to
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

table with 2 columns and 3 rows

bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[bookshare-discuss] Re: Please Don't Feed The Troll - smile
table end

That was humor?
I thought Guido was a serious individual!

Dave

At 10:37 PM 1/23/2009, you wrote:
><lol>  This is why we are so glad to see you back, Guido.  Your
>humor is priceless!
>
>Sue S.

 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)