[bookshare-discuss] Paul Bunyan

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:37:43 -0500

Does anybody know who writes and what the names of the Paul bunyan books. Those
books those bigger than life things that were funny. The Sugar Creek Gang books
mentioned some of the  stories from these books I don't remember them well
enough from when I grew, I may have read them but I cannot be certain and I was
fascinated by the stories they told in the Sugar Creek Gang and would love to
read more if possible to get them on the wish list or something thanks.