[bookshare-discuss] Re: Password for community room

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 04:18:19 -0500

Hi Brian,
You don't actually need a password. For the user ID just use what you would like others in the room to see when you go in there. Having a password makes you a moderator--I don't know what privileges that gives you or how to use them, but if you need to be a moderator you can contact Pat Price to get assistance.

I'm online now--would you like me to go in the Community room and help you test your sound settings and give you some pointers on navigating the software's features? It isn't difficult, but I was sure lost the first time I went in there. <grin> Kellie To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx