[bookshare-discuss] Re: Page in my oldest enemy.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

Duane, I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner. I just got
home a little while ago. I'll scan and send you the
page later.

Your note wasn't posted because you sent it to me
directly, because you replied to my letter which I'd
sent to you directly, not here on the list. (smile)

Cindy

--

http://mail.yahoo.com