[bookshare-discuss] Re: P is for Peril

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:20:28 -0400

yup. That was me. I mean I wasn't the one who submitted it, but after
someone said that it seemed to be missing something I got the book from the
library and compared the two. The last page of the bookshare copies exactly
the way the print copy did, and I'm sure the print one wasn't missing a page
or anything because the print ended in the middle of the page. The following
page is blank followed by a page  of book information, but not any more
book.
Tiff