[bookshare-discuss] Ot Felicitations

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 21:30:10 -0800

Hello, fellow Booksharians and volunteers, I wish everyone happy
reading, happy submitting, and happy proofreading for 2011. To
submitters and proofreaders, thank you for lovely scans that are easy to
correct and for teaching me how to do my job, for allowing me to work on
interesting books, and thanks for showing me the best way to proofread
so I can get the formatting done first before starting my work and for
excellent advice. For readers, I hope you find books which are a
pleasure to read. I also wish to thank the Bookshare staff for answering
my emails with good advice and friendship. Regards, Kim Friedman.