[bookshare-discuss] Re: On childrens books.

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:13:21 -0400

Ograndma Cindy,

One of the most profound children's books I have ever read is The Secret
Garden.  I read it at about age 12 the first time.  It ws a moving book
then.  Whe I read it about ten or fifteen years ago, I found another level
of meaning.  There is a lot of religion and psychology in that book.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:59 AM