[bookshare-discuss] Off-topic for lists I'm sending it to, but may be of interest

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nathan_dyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, htrumpet@xxxxxxx, bebop4ever@xxxxxxx, kc1bridge@xxxxxxx, marrie12@xxxxxxxxx, ceartbhrigh@xxxxxxxxx, writer_sam@xxxxxxxxxxx, KeyBoneKaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx, keyznvox@xxxxxxxxxxx, cortega@xxxxxxxx, mollyjeanm@xxxxxxxxxxx, jeickemeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, gloverse@xxxxxxxxxxx, ashfordk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, plathc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sopfer@xxxxxxxxxxx, amandachristine1982@xxxxxxxxxxx, p116118@xxxxxxxxxxx, accatinos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mgmauss@xxxxxxxxx, vrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:39:40 -0700

Hey all, I found out from a blind mailing list subscriber from the
MobileSpeakSmartphone list a fantastic web site that has a fantastic
multi-media system and get this: IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE AND EASY TO
USE, so why not try it out for yourself, it is awesome!
Here is where you can get it, oh and by the way, I'm not affiliated
with the klango network and their klango player from their web site:
http://www.klango.net
and go to where it says download klango player, enjoy, and drop me a
message within the klango network once you create an account for free,
it will not be used for any other purposes other than to talk with
friends who you know may have the klango player installed and up and
running, so yeah, that is all there is to it,
--
Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx