[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: washing computer in dishwasher

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:36:10 EDT

I am not sure I am brave enough to put my keyboard through a dishwasher no
matter how good the instructions are.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] OT: washing computer in dishwasher
Date:
9/9/2009 5:40:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Would someone please send me again the instructions for washing the
keyboard in the dishwasher. I thought I' saved them and we did it once with
excellent
results; now I can't find the saved instructions and  when google I get
some warnings against it and some that  did it with good results, but not quite
as I remember.
II don't think we used soap in the dishwasher. I remember we were told to
wrap the cord securely around the keyboard and to put the keyboard upside
down
on the top rack (some on the 'Net put the keyboard right-side up and too
much water stayed in). I also remember we were told to stop the machine before
the dry cycle and to let he board dry upside down on paper towels or a
towel (there also a way of drying it in the oven but we didn't do that. What I
don't
remember is what cycle to use--regular or delicate, i.e., china.

Thank you very much.

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: