[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: washing computer in dishwasher

  • From: "Traci Evans" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 03:12:47 -0700

well I use a laptop which doesn't leave room for fod or a tray on my lap. lol.
i'm robably in the minority. but i do have teens and one of them left a soda on
the desk unattended.  me being blind went into the computer room and sat down.
just as I went to adjust my urganomic chair, I somehow jarred the can of coke
and it fell and spilled all over me and the keyboard.  now I refuse to even
allow a speck of anything in the same area where m computers are.