[bookshare-discuss] OT - speech synthesizer/screen reader for Yahoo Messenger?

  • From: Jennifer Anderson <jma1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:30:40 -0500

Does anyone know of a reader for Yahoo Messenger?  ZoomText and JAWS read
the window where I type my messages, but nothing reads what people are
sending me in the window above.  Unless there's a setting I'm just not aware
of in either of the applications I've tried?  Anyone have any ideas?  Other
software I should try?

Thanks a bunch for the help!

Jennifer