[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: re Keith Wiglesworth

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 03:52:02 -0500

Cindy you may want to be a little less dilligent in how you track down folks who subscribe to your lists. I for one wonder if folks want to be called by others. You publish a list after all and people do have the chance to have as much or as little personal privacy as they like. It is after a list.

E.

At 03:30 AM 1/18/2009, you wrote:
Does anyone know Keith well enough to call him? The
list I sent him bounced back with a note that his
"account is full (quota exceeded)"

Cindy

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.eset.com