[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: September's fund-raiser

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 12:56:36 -0700

Thank you Julie. That is extremely generous and thoughtful of you. We will
use it to buy books for the collection. Carrie will focus on the categories
most loved by our members.

Lisa

From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:53:11 -0400
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] OT: September's fund-raiser

This month, 50% of the profits from my Avon site will be going to Bookshare.
I'm excited about this because reading
is my passion, and this is one way I want to be able to give back to an
organization that's given me so much. Feel
free to check out my site, and if you need any help, feel free to contact me
at the Shentel address in my
signature. Also, if you're not comfortable ordering online, I'd be willing
to take orders and ship them myself, if
you want to look around on the site and let me know what you'd like, or if I
can help you find anything in
particular. Also, as always, feel free to let me know if there are any other
organizations I can consider for
future donations. Take care.
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Mostly Cloudy, 60°F Wind:Calm
The continents names all end with the same letter they start with.