[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: September's fund-raiser

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 23:14:36 -0400

Strange. Shentel can be stupid sometimes. <smile> If you ever have that problem
again, you can email me at
mercy421@xxxxxxxxx
I normally use that strictly for list mail but it all ends up in the same place so it really doesn't matter. <smile> Anyway, thanks. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/

Linda Adams wrote:
Hi, Julie. For some reason, any message I send to your e-mail address bounces back to me, so I'll mention something here. An organization donation possibility might be www.gutenberg.net. That is where most of Bookshare's public domain books originate.

Linda Adams

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>