[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Robert Jordan and Wheel of Time

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:55:08 -0700

Thanks, Tony, for sending this along. I have been to the Dragonmount site, but it has been quite a while. If he had a blog then, I missed it. I personally think he did drag out the middle books - whether for money or for some other reason, I don't know. But it seemed to me that books 6 through 10 were padded to varying degrees, book 10 being the worst. But I thought book 11 was extremely good and I am very much looking forward to 12. If book 12 winds up the story, then I hope it is very long.

Thanks again.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Baechler" <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>