[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT. Oldtime Radio site free for blind individuals

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:19:11 -0500

Absolutely. I've been involved with OTR on the net for about 7 years now. I
have a yahoo!group dedicated to the topic in fact. I've amassed over 30,000+
shows for free over the years and enjoy listening to them from time to time.
Lately all my efforts have been pushed towards BookShare, but when I finally
get burned out (if that is possible <grin>) I'll pry take a break into OTR.

Jake