[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT. Old-time Radio site free for blind individuals

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

The CBS radio station in Los Angeles, KNX (1070 AM)
has OTR every night from 9 - 10 p.m. (Drama Hour).
When I was looking online to get the exact time, I
found some other sites, at one of which ,someone was
remembering that he used to hear the station in
Wyoming,  so some of you near L.A. might be able to
get the station.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com