[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: NLS Narrators (was: Re: Re: comments on Publishers Phase Out Piracy Protection. . .)

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:28:31 -0400

Since you're smiling, I'm pretty sure you understood that he meant getting rid of the Recordings of the narrators, not getting rid of the actual narrators themselves. <grin>

But seriously, for those of us who grew up with these voices, it is a sad thing indeed that for the most part these great narrations are no longer available to be heard.

Evan