[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: NLS Narrators (was: Re: Re: comments on Publishers Phase Out Piracy Protection. . .)

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:02:17 -0400

The original TB version of The Robe was narrated by Richard Block, someone whom I don't recall. But you can still get a version narrated by Bob Askey if you'd like that better than Annie Wauters. I personally don't like Bob Askey, but some people do apparently.

Also, I did make a copy of Alan Haines' reading of The Hobbit, one of my dearest possessions.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>