[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: NLS Narrators (was: Re: Re: comments on Publishers Phase Out Piracy

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:51:42 -0400

I absolutely agree. I just ordered a bunch of Jude
Deveraux books whom I love, and nearly all of them are read by her! I guess
I'll chipmunk! Ugg! Sometimes when I want to read a book, just by looking at
the narrator’s name I reframe from ordering it. I think that it’s not right
that if they own those masters they make rerecordings.

Nati