[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Music and names

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:55:57 -0500

Cindy,

I am now deaf-blind but the deafness came later...  Have been blind from
birth.  I could do what they call "play by ear", but I was interested in
classical music, (the correct term is serious music) and learned that from
Braille music.  I no longer play for the simple reason that I cannot enjoy
it!!!  <smile>

Sue S.