[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Messages (was Re: Re: Request to not post "books submitted" here)

  • From: "Geoff Stephens" <GeoffsLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 23:18:17 -0500

I am saying that I grit my teeth and wade through this list every day
because I choose to stay subscribed to it. I'm not going to get into an
argument with you about many and all and blindness and not.  I don't know if
I gave that much thought to the words I used.  This list fits with the
general Book share/Arkenstone methodology.  I appreciate Book Share and
choose to remain subscribed to the list, whether off-topic posts are
permitted or not.

I don't have any control over whether everyone moves in "lock step."