[bookshare-discuss] Re: [OT] Latin

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:42:56 -0800 (PST)

Thankd, Pratik. It's been over half a century since
I've had Latin. How far off were my sentences about
Sicily and Italy?And can you spare the time to finish
amo,amas, amat? I keep wanting to say amamis, amatis,
amant, but that amamis doesn't sound quite right.

And now I remember the cases, though I didn't remember
vocative. I don't think we learned that.  Objectiivie
didn't sound right when I wrote it or mentally said it
-- I knew something was wrong. They do have a lovely
ring to them when recied correctly (smile).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com