[bookshare-discuss] Re: O/T Just have to whine

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:15:31 -0400

Lol, this is great!  Thanks.

Although, I'm not living in the area of Jean.  But, hope you, the Pepsi,
and the comp are doing well, cuz I hear she's quite mean.  <grin>.

As for my comp.  It's been rebooted and pleaded with. No help there.  Anyone
with a bit of comp knowledge wanna write me off list?   Don't wanna clutter
up  the list with my woes.

Smiles,
Allison H.