[bookshare-discuss] OT: How Much Disc Space? (was Re: Re: which choice)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:09:35 -0700

Go to My Computer, and make sure your cursor is on c, it will probably say 'local disc c', then hit alt-enter to bring up Properties. If you are using JAWS, you can use either insert-b to read it, or the JAWS cursor, but it will tell you right there how much space you have used and how much you have left. If you are not using JAWS, use whatever method you normally would to read a dialog box.

HTH

----- Original Message ----- From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>