[bookshare-discuss] Re: OK This is really really off topic.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:23:51 -0700

You know I've heard different versions of the Frog song, so I could not help you in this matter, sorry Duane, Chela ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OK This is really really off topic.

Hi all,

Kim, what good suggestions! My money's on Berl Ives, but I've been wrong before now. Hmmm, It almost sounds like The Weavers or Bellefante, but I don't think Bellefante ever did a kids record. So many people did John Henry that it's rediculous. I know P.P.M. did it and so did Bellefante, and I think Odetta did it too, and maybe the Kinston Trio. That one's a standard. The person you're looking for wasn't the guy who wrote The Marvelous Toy was it? Paxton? Great song, love it!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.