[bookshare-discuss] Re: OK This is really really off topic.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 23:00:19 -0700

Hi, why don't you call Smithsonian Folkways at 800-410-9815. Another source
is Camsco Music. You can reach Dick Greenhaus by calling 800-548-3655. He's
a great source for traditional music and he has steered me to a lot of
singers I would never have heard of if not for him. Good luck and best
regards. Sorry, but don't know the name of the singer you want, but these
two phone numbers should help you out some. Regards, Kim.