[bookshare-discuss] Re: OK This is really really off topic.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:59:21 -0700

Can't find it either, girrrrrrrrrrhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhrrrhrrrhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, now I'm unable to sleep, girrrrrhrrrhrrrrhrrrrrrrrate, just great! LOL, someone will hopefully find and blurt it out to us now, still wondering, Chela ----- Original Message ----- From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Blind exchange and discussion" <BLIND-X@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:52 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] OK This is really really off topic.

Can any of you folk guys out there help me with a name?
When I was young I had a 45 with six songs on it. This folk singer I know had at least one album because one of the grade school teachers at The North Dakota School for the Blind had a copy and this was about 1964 or so. The record I had had a version of John Henry, Drill ye Terriers Drill, Oh Shenandoah, and a song whose first line was "there were two little frogs that fell in a well.
Kee Mo Kitty Wont'ya Ky Me Oh.
And too this world they said Farewell.

I sang my kids to sleep with that song. I'd love to find out who that was.
The only name that comes to mind is Wayne Powell and I know that's not write.
help!
You can write me off list.

I've tried ITunes, no luck! I've searched on Google, no go.

diverson@xxxxxxxxxx
Sincerely Yours:
Duane Iverson

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

C.S. Lewis