[bookshare-discuss] O t ?Free Quick and Cozy Afghan book to braille reader who really chrochets

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:10:44 -0400

   Dear Booksharian Friends,

It doesn't say Crochet in the title so I assumed these were knitting patterns. Rather than return these two volumes to National braille press, I'd gladly send this nice book for free to a Booksharian who crochets.

If there is such a one here, please write as soon as you can. It's unclutter or bust around here!

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Send your address. I'll notify the list when the book is gone, though my freebees haven't been taken up lately.

Always with love,